Welcome to Hotel Sentinel, Port Blair
Hotel Sentinel, located in the heart of the city is focused towards making your getaway a luxurious one. The contemporary ambience and scrumptious food of this hotel makes your experience a grand one. This boutique hotel offers comfortable rooms, swimming pool, spa, bar, conference hall & our world class Zest (Ala Carte) multi-cuisine restaurant, Jalsa (Buffet restaurant). There are a wide variety of rooms one could select such as the air conditioned deluxe, premier, luxury rooms & super luxury Royal Suites. These gorgeous and comfortable rooms are specially handcrafted with red timber furniture built entirely of padauk wood found in the Andaman Islands. The hotel has been specially designed by architects rated among the top in the country. Our 24 hour service makes your stay incomparable and includes services such as valet parking, laundry/dry cleaning, wireless internet etc.
Our professional and well-trained staff works as a team to provide the service & leisure you desire on your holiday.
Zest (Ala-Carte) multi cuisine restaurant designed by world class designer sets off by distinct and stylized setting. Our head-chefs take you through an absolute delicious gourmet tour offering Indian, Chinese, continental & wide range of sea food.
Jalsa (Buffet Restaurant) features an effervescent vibrant style. Our multi cuisine extracts flavored from a variety of ingredients creates a healthy and fresh food concept. The restaurant offers an outstanding seating arrangement open for morning breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Senti Bar:Enjoy a drink in our spacious bar. It is a truly enjoyable experience as it is located just near the Swimming Pool. There is full range of bar drinks including a wide section of spirits, whisky, Brandy and Liqueurs, soft drinks, beer, cocktails & mocktails.
The centrally located hotel is also complemented by a grand banquet hall which is ideal for off-site meetings and conferences with capacity to accommodate 70-80 persons. It provides extensive facilities such as microphones, public address systems, recorders, carousel slide/16mm projector and video facilities. Our experienced and dedicated hotel staff and event team takes care of planning & managing the event as per your requirement while ensuring and providing you the support so that you are able to focus on your business meeting or conference.
With state-of-the-art amenities and advanced conventional services, we guarantee to transform your business meet ups into a pleasurable event. Superb setting combined with world class services is our goal to transform your idea into a flawless event.
Your comfort lies within our foremost priority and thus prior to your conference, our trained and experienced events team would assist you regarding how you can design an event as per your requirements. All through your event, their extra special attention on each and every detail coupled with top-notch and modest services in an exclusive and deluxe setting would enable you to carry out your business meeting in a stress-free and unperturbed way.
Relax in the contemporary comforts of your Premier Room, a bright and airy retreat to uplift your body and spirit. 26 of these Premiere rooms are a perfect combination of convenience and comfort, offering all your living needs in one space.
Classical Décor and refined ambience located on the third floor, these 9 Deluxe Rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a Refrigerator and electric kettle. The en suite bathroom offers a shower and hairdryer.
Spacious with distinctive features, 15 Luxury rooms are handcrafted with red timber furniture built entirely of padauk wood-found on Andaman Islands. Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities are available in this room as standard and bottled water is provided at turn down. This double room has an electric kettle, refrigerator and air conditioning. The room comes with a preferred view that is pool.
Royal is definitely the term for this suite, you’ll find a queen bed in every one of these stunning rooms, not to mention the spectacular flooring; it is a perfect retreat, complete in every way, with separate large living and dining area throughout. Luxuriate in the deep-soaking bathtub and relax.
- Air Conditioned
- Dental Kit
- Mineral Water
- Room Service
- Cozy Couches
- Bath Towels
- Dining Area
- Queen Sized Bed
Room Occupancy Policy (click to show/hide)
- Maximum 3 Adults are allowed in one room with an extra mattress which is chargeable.
Infant & Child Policy (click to show/hide)
- Child below 5 years will be complimentary on the adult meal plan without any extra mattress and will be charged for Govt. ferry/Makruzz/Coastal Cruise/Green Ocean.
- If a child takes a mattress extra adult rates will be applicable. Child from 12 years is treated as an Adult.
- Child between 5 to 11 years is charged with/without extra mattress.
Check-in & Check-out Timings (click to show/hide)
- Check-In Time: 1200 hrs.
- Check-Out Time: 1100 hrs.
- Early Check-In and late Check-Out is maximum of 2 hours and is subject to availability. Guaranteed early Check-In or late Check-Out will be charged one night’s room rate.
Reservation And Payment Policy (click to show/hide)
- Reservations are held provisionally up to a pre-specified cut-off period/date after which they are automatically released unless payment is received. Reservations will be confirmed only after 100% payment in advance. Every customer has to carry their confirmation voucher and a valid photo ID proof at the time of check-in.
Cancellation Policy (click to show/hide)
- If cancelled from 0 days to 7 days before the check-in date 100% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 7 days to 20 days before the check-in date 50% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 20 days to 30 days before the check-in date 25% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 30 days or more before the check-in date 10% of the booking amount will be charged.
- No refund for cancellation received on bookings from 15th Dec to 15th Jan. No refunds for unused nights or early check-out.
- No refunds would be offered on the government ferry tickets or MAKRUZZ or Coastal Cruise tickets, if already purchased.
- The Hotel is not responsible for room cancellation for the cancellation of flight/ ferry.
- The Hotel is not responsible for cancellation of reservation due to climatic changes/Natural Disaster.
- Hotel will not be liable against non- availability of amenities / services caused by irreparable technical faults or natural inconvenience.