Welcome to Silver Sand Beach Resort, Swaraj Dweep (Havelock)
In the heart of Swaraj Dweep (Havelock), Andaman, stands its finest resort, Silver Sand Beach Resort. Fenced with the oldest stretch of white sand beach (Beach No 5), interspersed with swaying palms, clear blue sky and the gurgle of the sea, Silver Sand Beach Resort is the ideal one to spend your best holidays. Its lovely opaque emerald waters are surrounded by primeval jungle and mangrove forest, and snow-white beaches that melt under flame-and-purple sunsets. Sumptuous wooden interiors and superb modern facilities add to an atmosphere of discrete luxury. Best Luxury Beach Resort at Swaraj Dweep (Havelock) Island offers an environment of relaxation and comfort that combines all benefits of fitness and health. The central convenient location closes to the lagoon and its great activities & adventure witnessing richest marine biodiversity for those who would like to touch the depth of the mysterious sea world…
The kitchens of Silver Sand are famed for the originality and sumptuousness of their platters. Made from the freshest and finest produce, and served in some of the most spectacular settings, the Silver Sand repast offers an extensive selection of the finest in Indian and Continental cuisines. Our table also boasts a creative vernacular flavor with chefs conjuring up delicacies inspired by the local food idiom.
So you can choose to begin your day with an English breakfast, move on to a sumptuous Kebab spread for lunch, and then sample the local cuisine at night with some Sea Food in The Best Beach Resort in Andaman Islands.
Please note that Swaraj Dweep (Havelock) is a remote destination with limited medical facilities in case of any emergency, we request all guest to inform us of any major medical ailment which may need special treatments or any food allergy’s so that we can inform the resort accordingly. All guests are requested to carry a stock of emergency medicines in relation to the above.
The Andaman Islands being a tropical Island can experience unexpected rains and thunderstorms even in summer months. Though they do not last for long durations, there may be days when this may prevail for a couple of days. Our season commences in August each year. The southwest monsoon showers are over by September, and the weather presents an interesting mix of rain and sun. However, there is still a possibility of rains around the end of November or early December as the Northeast winds blow briefly through the islands.
There is the number of ferries that ply between Port Blair and Swaraj Dweep (Havelock) on a daily basis. Do note that in case you are booking any flight to Port Blair that lands after 1330 hrs you will have to spend the first night at Port Blair and can proceed to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock) only by next day ferry.
Travelers can choose between the slower, cheaper government ferry and the faster, more expensive new catamaran depending on their arrival time in Port Blair as well as their budget. Please note however that getting tickets on the ferry can be very hard and tiresome with long queues. Depending on the rush it can be extremely hard and even impossible to procure tickets last minute and hence advance booking is always suggested. You will need to keep sufficient time to get the appropriate ferry. Please note that boarding stops 30 minutes before sailing.
The speedboat catamarans’ may/may not sail during the monsoon season.
The timings can be changed at short notice and we would request you to recheck the timings a few days before arrival. All sailings are subject to weather conditions.
Availability for ferry tickets:Buying a ferry ticket in the Andamans is not as easy as one might think. Demand for tickets is always greater than the number of seats available. There is no advance reservation system for Govt Boats, whereas Pvt. The catamaran can be booked 30 days in advance and tickets are issued on a first-come-first-serve basis.
We do not guarantee that we will at all times get you a ferry ticket, but can assure you that we will do our absolute best to buy them, once you have booked the transfers with us. Although very rare, it is possible that despite our best efforts we are unable to get a ticket for you. However, given our experience in this department and our local staff, our chances of getting the ticket are a lot better than the one you have when you arrive and stand in queue last minute.
Andaman Villa (Garden Facing)
The rooms are surrounded by the coconut groves. Each Andaman Villa is located one above the other & is sold individually. Each Villa is furnished with wooden interiors with amenities like flat screen television, air condition, attached bath with 24 hours hot & cold water.
Andaman Cottage (Garden Facing)
Individual cottages with luxuriously furnished wooden interiors with many amenities. The cottages are located just near the reception, and the beach is still 2 minutes walk.
Andaman Lagoon (Beach Front)
If privacy is what you are looking for, these are the rooms meant for you. Individual spacious rooms, just walkable distance from the beach. The décor of the interiors is completely wooden blended with modern amenities. These rooms play the perfect host for that dream holiday you have always wanted with your loved one.
Andaman Exotica (Sea View)
Relax and enjoy your stay in a space designed to feel just like home. Spacious rooms with just walkable distance from the beach. A functionally arranged living space with furnishings such as a writing desk and chairs, and a spacious bathroom provide a leisurely feel. The décor of the interiors is completely wooden blended with modern amenities.
Indulgence (Ocean View Suite Room)
Enjoy an exclusive suite offering direct view of the ocean just in front of you. The décor of the interiors is completely wooden blended with luxury amenities like a mini refrigerator, LCD Television, Air Conditioner, Tea/Coffee Maker, attached bath, Jacuzzi, Seating Area, 24 hour hot and cold water. These rooms play the perfect host for that dream holiday you have always wanted with your loved one.
- Air Conditioned
- Dental Kit
- Mineral Water
- Room Service
- Cozy Couches
- Bath Towels
- Dining Area
- Queen Sized Bed
Room Occupancy Policy (click to show/hide)
- Maximum 3 Adults are allowed in one room with an extra mattress which is chargeable.
Infant & Child Policy (click to show/hide)
- Child below 5 years will be complimentary on the adult meal plan without any extra mattress and will be charged for Govt. ferry/Makruzz/Coastal Cruise/Green Ocean.
- If a child takes a mattress extra adult rates will be applicable. Child from 12 years is treated as an Adult.
- Child between 5 to 11 years is charged with/without extra mattress.
Check-in & Check-out Timings (click to show/hide)
- Check-In Time: 1200 hrs.
- Check-Out Time: 1100 hrs.
- Early Check-In and late Check-Out is maximum of 2 hours and is subject to availability. Guaranteed early Check-In or late Check-Out will be charged one night’s room rate.
Reservation And Payment Policy (click to show/hide)
- Reservations are held provisionally up to a pre-specified cut-off period/date after which they are automatically released unless payment is received. Reservations will be confirmed only after 100% payment in advance. Every customer has to carry their confirmation voucher and a valid photo ID proof at the time of check-in.
Cancellation Policy (click to show/hide)
- If cancelled from 0 days to 7 days before the check-in date 100% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 7 days to 20 days before the check-in date 50% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 20 days to 30 days before the check-in date 25% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 30 days or more before the check-in date 10% of the booking amount will be charged.
- No refund for cancellation received on bookings from 15th Dec to 15th Jan. No refunds for unused nights or early check-out.
- No refunds would be offered on the government ferry tickets or MAKRUZZ or Coastal Cruise tickets, if already purchased.
- The Hotel is not responsible for room cancellation for the cancellation of flight/ ferry.
- The Hotel is not responsible for cancellation of reservation due to climatic changes/Natural Disaster.
- Hotel will not be liable against non- availability of amenities / services caused by irreparable technical faults or natural inconvenience.