Welcome to Silver Sand Beach Resort, Neil Island
Silver Sand Beach Resort – Neil is one of the best luxury eco friendly resorts in Andaman nestled along the pristine Neil Kendra Beach, just 10 minutes from Neil Harbour. While designing the resort Silver Sand Neil, great care has been taken towards preserving the natural ecosystem of the island. The architecture of the cottages and restaurant/bar are inspired by traditional Nicobari huts of Kondul and Jarawa tribes, adorned with hand painted tribal paintings on the outside and equipped with all modern amenities required or a comfortable stay. It has been our effort to celebrate the local culture and history of this group of islands by using them as our reference for various elements of our interiors, such as the colour palette, furniture, products, graphics and installations. Best Beach Resort provides Luxurious Amenities at Neil Island which satisfies all the requirements of their guest.
The kitchens of Silver Sand Beach Resort one of the best luxurious Resort in Andaman Islands are famed for the originality and sumptuousness of their platters. Made from the freshest and finest produce, and served in some of the most spectacular settings, the Silver Sand repast offers an extensive selection of the finest in Indian and Continental cuisines. Our table also boasts a creative vernacular flavor with chefs conjuring up delicacies inspired by the local food idiom.
So you can choose to begin your day with an English breakfast, move on to a sumptuous Kebab spread for lunch, and then sample the local cuisine at night with some Sea Food.
Neil – the tiny, beautiful island located south of Andaman Islands on the East Coast of India, with unexplored coral reef and brilliant bio-diversity, white sandy beaches, forest & vegetation is one of the best tourist spots in Andaman. 37 kms from Port Blair, Neil is one of the closer island destinations to Port Blair. Neil and Havelock’s islands are part of Ritchie’s Archipelago. Connected by speedboat from Port Blair daily, it provides ideal holiday destination for eco-friendly tourists in natural settings. The sea encircling the island is shallow and full of colorful corals.
Neil, with its very relaxed vibe and long, deserted beaches is a place to chill out after the “bustle” of Havelock. Its widest part is about 5 km in length. You can walk the whole island in about an hour or two. It is a remote destination with limited medical facilities & thus in case of any emergency, we request all guests to inform us of any major medical ailment which may need special treatments or any food allergy’s so that we can inform the resort accordingly. All guests are requested to carry a stock of emergency medicines in relation to the above.
There are a number of ferries that ply between Port Blair, Havelock, and Neil on a daily basis. Do note that in case you are booking any flight to Port Blair that lands after 1330 hrs you will have to spend the first night at Port Blair and can proceed to Neil only by the next day ferry.
Travelers can choose between the slower, cheaper government ferry and the faster, more expensive new catamaran depending on their arrival time in Port Blair as well as their budget. Please note however that getting tickets on the ferry can be very hard and tiresome with long queues. Depending on the rush it can be extremely hard and even impossible to procure tickets last minute and hence advance booking is always suggested. You will need to keep sufficient time to get the appropriate ferry. Please note that boarding stops 30 minutes before sailing.
The speed boats catamarans’ may/may not sail during the monsoon season.
The timings can be changed at short notice and we would request you to recheck the timings a few days before arrival. All sailings are subject to weather conditions.
Availability for ferry tickets:Buying a ferry ticket in the Andamans is not as easy as one might think. Demand for tickets is always greater than the number of seats available. There is no advance reservation system for Govt Boats, whereas Pvt.The catamaran can be booked 30 days in advance and tickets are issued on a first-come-first-serve basis.
We do not guarantee that we will at all times get you a ferry ticket, but can assure you that we will do our absolute best to buy them, once you have booked the transfers with us. Although very rare, it is possible that despite our best efforts we are unable to get a ticket for you. However, given our experience in this department and our local staff, our chances of getting the ticket are a lot better than the one you have when you arrive and stand in queue last minute.
Neil Panorama is a Garden View ground floor room measures 220 square feet and includes a comforting queen bed swathed with fine linens, well appointed with wooden furniture, and a luxurious array of amenities. Equipped with a casual but elegant chair and table, the private balcony is an impeccable point to unwind while sipping a cup of morning tea.
Neil Regal Villa
These spacious rooms measuring 220 square feet overlook the lavish resort gardens. Located on the 1st floor decorated in neutral color palette with wood floors. They have a cozy sit-out overlooking the lawns/garden with comfy cane furniture. Enjoy the gentle breeze on the balconies of garden with your loved ones.
Luxury Bliss is the independent cottage measuring 230 square feet, furnished with private balcony and a view of the beautifully landscaped gardens. All rooms have a relax zone and a marble bathroom with modern amenities, separate shower. Rooms with queen sized bed, television with cable channels, coffeemaker, and hair dryer. Luxurious bath amenities & toiletries.
Exotica is the independent cottage measuring 420 square feet, furnished with private balcony and a view of the beautifully landscaped gardens. All rooms have a relax zone and a marble bathroom with modern amenities, separate shower. Rooms with queen sized bed, television with cable channels, coffeemaker, and hair dryer. Luxurious bath amenities & toiletries.
- Air Conditioned
- Dental Kit
- Mineral Water
- Room Service
- Cozy Couches
- Bath Towels
- Dining Area
- Queen Sized Bed
Room Occupancy Policy (click to show/hide)
- Maximum 3 Adults are allowed in one room with an extra mattress which is chargeable.
Infant & Child Policy (click to show/hide)
- Child below 5 years will be complimentary on the adult meal plan without any extra mattress and will be charged for Govt. ferry/Makruzz/Coastal Cruise/Green Ocean.
- If a child takes a mattress extra adult rates will be applicable. Child from 12 years is treated as an Adult.
- Child between 5 to 11 years is charged with/without extra mattress.
Check-in & Check-out Timings (click to show/hide)
- Check-In Time: 1200 hrs.
- Check-Out Time: 1100 hrs.
- Early Check-In and late Check-Out is maximum of 2 hours and is subject to availability. Guaranteed early Check-In or late Check-Out will be charged one night’s room rate.
Reservation And Payment Policy (click to show/hide)
- Reservations are held provisionally up to a pre-specified cut-off period/date after which they are automatically released unless payment is received. Reservations will be confirmed only after 100% payment in advance. Every customer has to carry their confirmation voucher and a valid photo ID proof at the time of check-in.
Cancellation Policy (click to show/hide)
- If cancelled from 0 days to 7 days before the check-in date 100% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 7 days to 20 days before the check-in date 50% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 20 days to 30 days before the check-in date 25% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 30 days or more before the check-in date 10% of the booking amount will be charged.
- No refund for cancellation received on bookings from 15th Dec to 15th Jan. No refunds for unused nights or early check-out.
- No refunds would be offered on the government ferry tickets or MAKRUZZ or Coastal Cruise tickets, if already purchased.
- The Hotel is not responsible for room cancellation for the cancellation of flight/ ferry.
- The Hotel is not responsible for cancellation of reservation due to climatic changes/Natural Disaster.
- Hotel will not be liable against non- availability of amenities / services caused by irreparable technical faults or natural inconvenience.